Here you will find more detailed descriptions on valuebased management ©:
(note: the articles come in German):
- Is there any practical use in corporate governance, compliance and codes of conduct?
- FRAUD - a doom loop
- Forget INCENTIVE Programs - without confidence it´s just a waste of resources
- The Sins of (Post) Merger Integration
- Corporate Social Responsibility - What is it about?
For download, we would like to recommend the following documents to which Rosenfeld WMB contributed:
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- ISO Guidance on CSR
- Current version of the German Corporate Governance Code
- Thesis paper of the FES management team for value-oriented management
- Presentation of GTZ on the Global Compact
However, we would like to explicitly clarify that we advise against standardized "value sets". Corporate values are NOT to be viewed separately from the personalities who lead the company.
Claims of values that only come from opportunistic market considerations will directly lead to incredibility.